This can happen for a couple of different reasons. We mostly see this as a result of a connection issue during the purchasing process. Here's a few things to consider:
- Make sure you have a solid connection to the internet (Wi-Fi is recommended). Having a weak connection could result in a failed purchase attempt.
- Ensure that you have a valid payment option set up with your iTunes or Google Play account, or a pre-loaded amount available.
- Try closing down the app completely (not letting it idle in the background) and restarting your mobile device or PC. This can sometimes help push through any lagging purchases.
- Make sure your local region supports connectivity to the iTunes or Google Play store. If your local region doesn't and you are using a VPN to connect, it may result in the purchase failing.
If you're using an iOS device, your purchase may still be "pending" in the App Store. You should receive your items as soon as the purchase completes. To check on the status of your purchase, click here: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204088
If you don't receive your items, please write to us with:
- Screenshot of your itemized purchase Google Play or App Store receipt (or Steam Wallet transaction) detailing the item(s) purchased
- Your PlayFab ID (Steam: click on ‘Connect’ > it will be on the bottom left; mobile: tap your menu > ‘Help & Social’ > (you can tap to copy it))