Hey there Capitalists!
Event crashing can happen for a few reasons, but the issue is usually linked to device type. Here are some things to check on if you're having troubles playing Events!
- Make sure your device has at least 2 GB of RAM available! AdVenture Capitalist may seem like a simple game, but it can be demanding for devices with 2 GB of total RAM or less.
- On iOS, our game performs best with iPhone 6 Plus or newer models. Players using an iPhone 6 or earlier, or those using older iPads, are more likely to experience crashes.
- On Android, our game performs best with OS version 8.0 or newer.
If you play on an older device or one that has less than 2 GB of RAM, here are some troubleshooting steps that may help:
- Force close ALL apps running on the device before opening up AdVenture Capitalist. (For iOS devices, bring up your recently used apps ((swipe up from the bottom of the screen or double tap the home button)), then swipe up on all open apps).
- Make sure you have the latest OS/iOS version installed, and that your game is completely up to date.
- If your game has a battery saving mode or a power saving mode, toggle it on in your device's settings.
- We recommend using a strong, stable Wi-Fi connection whenever possible!
If your game does crash, power your device off for 30-60 seconds, then try reopening the game. We hope this helps!