Some players may find themselves experiencing issues with the in-game ads. These issues include:
- Ads are not loading or freezing.
- Ads are crashing the game.
- Receiving a "Fresh out of Ads" error message or a Video Playback Error.
We typically see these issues pop-up on older devices (more than 2 years old), or a device that has run low on RAM. We recommend our players use a device with at least 2GB of RAM to ensure the game runs smoothly. Here are a few tips and tricks to keep in mind:
- Make sure you have a stable/strong connection to the internet (private Wi-Fi is recommended).
- Make sure your game is up to date.
- Check for OS updates.
- Ensure you don't have too many apps running in the background.
- Check to see if there are any privacy settings or settings on your device that restrict you from viewing ads.
- Check that your internet provider / region does not restrict ads, or your modem / provider doesn't throttle ads or ad content.
- Wait 30-60 seconds after launching the app before you view an ad. This helps make sure all assets and game data have loaded properly.
If these basic steps don't do the trick, please don't hesitate to contact the support team!