A few points to note in regards to Live Events:
- You just need to make sure to have at least 5 Oil Companies purchased. Once you do that, it'll open up the Events tab within the AdVentures tab.
- Any Gold purchases within a Live Event (Multipliers, Time warps, etc.) do not carry over outside in your main game. They also will not transfer to future Events.
- Events are time-sensitive; once they are gone, they are gone for good!
- During Events, you can collect badges that will be displayed within your swag menu for you to view at anytime.
- When the Live Event starts, make sure you are connected to a strong, stable internet connection (Wi-Fi is recommended). You'll need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the Event.
- Make sure you have at least 1 GB of available RAM of your device. If you have any less, you may be unable to access the Event. If you have 1GB or less of RAM, make sure you are closing down any apps open in the background, and you go straight to the Event upon opening the game – visiting other planets can potentially use up RAM needed to run the Event smoothly.
- If you ever have issues connecting to the Event while it's happening, try closing down the game completely and restarting your device/computer. A full disconnect from the Event server may be needed to correct any connection issues.
- Make sure your device is up to date with the latest OS version respective to your platform.
If you're experiencing issues within the Event, check out our Known Issues or Live Events tabs to see if your problem is listed. If not, please get in touch with our support team. We'll do our best to get you playing the Event smoothly!